Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Winter 2017-18 Update

The last two years have been a wild ride of growth and new services.  The landscaping business has taken off and I service over 40 homes, two Communities and a Marina in the Annapolis area.

We started doing shrink wrapping for boats, yard furniture and specialty items to protect them from the weather.

The boats have been new and fun.  I can do boats on trailers, boats on blocks at a marina, and boats in the water.  My work is not just limited to boats.  I have shrink wrapped a patio, and even the roof of an old house that leaked.

My family and I really appreciate all the business people give us.  The Oyster Harbor community even listed us on their website.  I am very fortunate to have such great customers.

Please use the service request tab to set up an appointment.

Thank you again for your business.

Sincerely,
Jonathan